Freedom Township Board
11508 Pleasant Lake Road, Manchester, MI 48158
SYNOPSIS OF MEETING MINUTES
August 11, 2020 Regular Board Meeting
Meeting called to order at 7:57pm outside in the town hall parking lot
Members present: Weidmayer, Bristle, Layher, Huehl, Schaible absent-none 16 public in attendance
Board heard citizen participation, communications received, and treasurer, clerk, planning commission, ordinance enforcement officer and zoning administrator’s reports.
- To add Secure Properties (the former Pleasant Lake Inn site) rezoning and the town hall rental lease agreement to new business.
- Minutes for July 14, 2020
- Treasurers Report
- To accept the Washtenaw County Broadband Task Force’s grant funding that will provide one cellular hotspot, antenna, installation and 12 months of service for the town hall.
- To accept the Planning Commission’s recommendation to approve amendments to the Official Zoning Map to rezone the former Pleasant Lake Inn site, which consists of approximately 9.95 acres of vacant land at 11275 Pleasant Lake Road (parcel N-14-22-200-028) from the C-1 (Local Commercial) District to the LK (Lake) District; and to rezone approximately 2.52 acres of vacant land across from 11237 and 11275 Pleasant Lake Road on the north side of Pleasant Lake Road in the northwest quarter of Section 22 (parcels N-14-22-200-005 and -006) from the C-1 District to the R-2 (Single-Family Residential) District.
- To accept the updated Freedom Township town hall rental lease agreement.
Meeting adjourned at 9:12p.m.
Prepared by Valisa Bristle, Clerk Approved by Dale Weidmayer, Supervisor
Copies of meeting minutes are available upon request from the Township Clerk or on the website at http://freedomtownshipmi.org
Valisa Bristle, Township Clerk
Dale Weidmayer, Township Supervisor