The annual Plein Air Festival in Dexter begins tomorrow! On Aug. 11 the city sent out a timeline of events via the city email newsletter.
Hello Paint Dexter Plein Air Festival Patrons!
The Festival begins tomorrow!Our artists are on their way into town, our volunteers are ready, and the City is filled with beautiful landscapes to be painted. The Festival runs from Monday, August 12th through Saturday, August 17th.
For a complete and up-to-date Timeline of Events, please visit our website at: paintdexter.org/public-events/.
- Monday, August 12th through Friday, August 16th:
- Artists paint in and around Dexter.
- Wednesday, August 15th:
- Dexter Paints! Children’s Painting Events in Monument Park ($10 per participant)
- Friday, August 16th:
- Quick Draw Competition from 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Art Exhibit and Sale begins at 2:00pm in the Monument Park Tent Gallery
- Wine and Craft Beer Reception from 4:30 – 8:30 pm in the Monument Park Tent Gallery
- Musical Entertainment in the Monument Park Gazebo from 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Saturday, August 17th:
- Art Exhibit and Sale continues from 9am – 8pm in the Monument Park Tent Gallery
- Children’s Art Event in Monument Park from 11am – 2pm
- Wine and Craft Beer Reception from 3:00 – 8:00pm in the Monument Park Tent Gallery
- Musical Entertainment in the Tent Gallery from 6:00 – 8:00pm