Alzheimer’s Benefit Bracket Race
October 27 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
MSCS and the Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds are proud to continue the support of the Alzheimer’s Association through a special benefit event. All proceeds go toward supporting the effort to end Alzheimer’s.
Bracket racing all day – LiveTime Scoring system
– Each class will have a seeding round based on the fastest 3-consecutive laps during a 5 minute run. This seeding round will rank order drivers and populate the racing heats distributing drivers evenly
– Two separate qualifying rounds will then proceed without resorting with your finish position scoring points using the Olympic system. Lowest points after both rounds of racing rank orders drivers in each class
– If more than 16 entries in a given class, the top 8 drivers in qualifying will seed into the Semi-Finals. The remaining drivers will compete in Quarter finals. The top 4 drivers from the Semi finals will transfer to the Final event for trophies.
– Top three will earn event trophies
– As this is a benefit event, all proceeds will be given to the Alzheimer’s association.
– The target donation amount is $1600
– Each driver can enter as many classes as they like
– A $20 donation or more is suggested to help get us to the target
– 5 entries will make a class or be merged with other classes
– Any class is welcome
– Expected classes are:
— Mini (14th-18th scale)
— Open Stampede
— 2wd Stock Buggy – Blinky
— 2wd Spec SCT – 13.5 Blinky
— 2wd Spec Stadium Truck – 13.5 Blinky
— 4wd Spec Buggy – 13.5 Blinky
— 2wd Mod Buggy
— 4wd Mod Buggy
— 2wd Mod SCT
— 4×4 SCT
All other rules associated to the WRCS program are applicable unless defined in this post.