Centria Autism-Friendly Movie | Johnny English Strikes Again
November 3 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us at Emagine Theatres in Birch Run, Canton, Macomb, Novi, Rochester Hills, and Saline for a 10:30am autism-friendly movie showing of Johnny English Strikes Again
About Johnny English Strikes Again
The new adventure begins when a cyberattack reveals the identities of all active undercover agents in Britain, leaving Johnny English as the secret service’s last hope. Called out of retirement, English dives headfirst into action with the mission to find the mastermind hacker. As a man with few skills and analogue methods, Johnny English must overcome the challenges of modern technology to make this mission a success.
About Autism Friendly Movies:
– Emagine Theatres and Centria Autism partnered in 2017 to provide a comfortable movie-going experience for children with autism & their families
– The theater will be softly lit, instead of pitch black
– The sound will be turned down a bit
– If your child needs to get up, move, dance, sing….. no problem!
– If your child is a picky eater or has food allergies, you are welcome to bring your own “safe” snacks
– Normal matinee ticket pricing will apply
For more information, or to join our Autism-Friendly Movie Club to get email reminders, please visit www.AutismFriendlyMovies.com!