- This event has passed.
Centria Autism-Friendly Movie | Ralph Breaks the Internet
December 15 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us at Emagine Theatres in Birch Run, Canton, Macomb, Novi, Rochester Hills, and Saline for a 10:30am autism-friendly movie showing of Ralph Breaks the Internet!
About Ralph Breaks the Internet:
Ralph and Vanellope embark on an adventure inside the internet to find a spare part to fix a video game.
About Autism Friendly Movies:
– Emagine Theatres and Centria Autism partnered in 2017 to provide a comfortable movie-going experience for children with autism & their families
– The theater will be softly lit, instead of pitch black
– The sound will be turned down a bit
– If your child needs to get up, move, dance, sing….. no problem!
– If your child is a picky eater or has food allergies, you are welcome to bring your own “safe” snacks
– Normal matinee ticket pricing will apply
For more information, or to join our Autism-Friendly Movie Club to get email reminders, please visit www.AutismFriendlyMovies.com!