Lyndon Twp: Notice of Voter Registration Deadline Oct 24
NOTICE OF REGISTRATION FOR THE
GENERAL ELECTION TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY,
NOVEMBER 8, 2022
LYNDON TOWNSHIP, WASHTENAW COUNTY
CHELSEA, MI 48118
TO THE QUALIFIED ELECTORS OF LYNDON TOWNSHIP:
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that any qualified elector of Lyndon Township who is not already registered, may register to vote at the office of the Lyndon Township Clerk, the office of the County Clerk; a Secretary of State branch office, or other designated state agency. Registration forms can be obtained at mi.gov/vote and mailed to the Lyndon Township Clerk. Voters who are already registered may update their registration at www.expressSOS.com.
The last day to register in any manner other than in-person with the local Clerk is Monday, October 24, 2022.
After this date, anyone who qualifies as an elector may register to vote in person with proof of residency (MCL 168.497) at the Lyndon Township Clerk’s Office, located at 17751 N. Territorial Road, Chelsea, MI, 48118 at the following times:
- Regular business hours of Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 am until 1:00 pm
- Saturday, November 5, 2022 from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm.
- Monday, November 7, 2022 from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm.
- Election Day, November 8, 2022 from 7:00 am until 8:00 pm.
Please take notice that the following are on the November 8, 2022 General Election ballot:
- Governor/Lieutenant Governor
- Secretary of State
- Attorney General
Representative in Congress - 6th District
- State Senator- 14th District
- Representative in State Legislature – 46th District or 48th District
- STATE BOARDS
- Member of the State Board of Education
- Regent of the University of Michigan
- Trustee of Michigan State University
- Governor of Wayne State University
- County Commissioner - 1st District
- NONPARTISAN SECTION:
- Justice of Supreme Court
- Judge of Court of Appeals, 3rd District (Incumbent Position)
- Judge of Court of Appeals, 3rd District (Incumbent Position/Partial Term Ending 01/01/2025)
- Judge of 22nd Circuit Court
- Judge of Court of Appeals, 3rd District (Non-incumbent Position)
- Judge of District Court, 14A District (Non-Incumbent Position)
- COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- Community College, Board of Trustees Member, Washtenaw Community College
- LOCAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Chelsea School District Board Member
- Chelsea School District Board Member (Partial Term Ending 12/31/2024)
- Stockbridge Community Schools Board Member
- PROPOSAL SECTION:
- State Proposal 22-1: A proposal to amend the state constitution to require annual public financial disclosure reports by legislators and other state officers and change state legislator term limit to 12 total years in legislature.
- State Proposal 22-2: A proposal to amend the state constitution to add provisions regarding elections.
- State Proposal 22-3: A proposal to amend the state constitution to establish new individual right to reproductive freedom, including right to make all decisions about pregnancy and abortion; allow state to regulate abortion in some cases; and forbid prosecution of individuals exercising established right.
Full text of ballot proposals may be viewed at mi.gov/vote.
Persons with disabilities needing accommodations should contact the clerk’s office.
Published Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Linda Reilly, Lyndon Township Clerk