Healing for the Healer
Are you feeling burned out? Want to refill your cup?
Join Rob, Alicia, and Bri for a day to rejuvenate, relax, and restore.Healing for the Healer is a day of free opportunities designed to give back to those who care for others. We want to offer this opportunity to anyone who works in the healthcare system - doctors, nurses, PAs, therapists/social workers, administrators, janitors, etc. and all who work in the healing arts - reiki practitioners, massage therapists, intuitive readers, sound healers, etc.
The day will include:
- Yoga + Sound (morning and afternoon sessions limited to 15 participants each)
- Sound Therapy, Chair Massage, and Reiki Sessions
- 9 am - 10:30 am yoga and sound evening session with Alicia and Rob
- 10:45 - 11:15 individual sessions - Sound Therapy, Reiki, Chair Massage
- 11:30 - 12:00 NOON individual sessions - Sound Therapy, Reiki, Chair Massage
- 12:00 - 1 pm LUNCH BREAK
- 1 - 1:30 individual sessions - Sound Therapy, Reiki, Chair Massage
- 1:45 - 2:15 individual sessions - Sound Therapy, Reiki, Chair Massage
- 2:30 - 3:00 individual sessions - Sound Therapy, Reiki, Chair Massage
- 3:15 - 4:45 pm yoga and sound afternoon session with Alicia and Rob
INVESTMENT - FREE
7 Notes Natural Health: Rob Meyer-Kukan is a Licensed Massage Therapist and Sound Therapist, Level III trained Reiki Practitioner and Teacher, and an aspiring Naturopath. He loves serving others and fully lives out his business’s mantra which is “we help you hear, see, and feel true wellness”.
Full Body Alchemist: Bri Babiera is a Licensed Massage Therapist who serves the greater Ann Arbor community. Her specialization with the medical aspects of massage therapy is sought after by those in need of relief from chronic pain, autoimmune disorders, anxiety and/or depression, and immobility. She approaches every session with integrative techniques according to a client's unique needs. She truly believes that a massage therapist listens with both their hands and their hearts!
Sacred Lotus Experience: Alicia Clark-Teper
TO REGISTER: Please complete the form found here - https://forms.gle/LFRBmCESYzevc1wM6
Current COVID safety protocols will be observed. Please use the practice of personal accountability, as far as health goes prior to the event.
7 Notes Natural Health, LLC reserves the right to adjust this event based on concerns related to COVID-19. Learn more about 7 Notes Natural Health by visiting: www.7notesnaturalhealth.com
7 Notes Natural Health
3830 Packard Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48108