City of Dexter Planning Commission Public Hearing and Meeting
This post expresses the views and opinions of the author(s) and not necessarily that of The Sun Times News management or staff.
- Note the temporary change in meeting location due to renovations at 3515 Broad Street.
- To see the official public hearing notice visit https://files.dextermi.gov/Public_Notices/2022/PH%20Notice_ZO%20Update%….
- To see an annotated meeting agenda, visit https://www.griffinfordexter.com/newsletter/september-6-2022.
- Please note that City staff and planning consultant, CWA will be available to meet one-on-one with residents, property owners, and business owners to answer questions regarding changes to the Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances, on Tuesday, September 6th from 6 – 7 pm, before the Planning Commission meeting. This session will take place at St. Andrew's Fellowship Hall (7610 Ann Arbor Street). Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments may be scheduled by calling City offices at 734-426-8303, during normal business hours.
- If you would like to receive my personal newsletter, including these meeting reminders, via email, please visit www.griffinfordexter.com and sign up where directed.
- Questions? Comments? Concerns? You can reach me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Andrew's Church Fellowship Hall
7610 Ann Arbor Street
Dexter, MI 48130