Webster Twp: Notice of Voter Registration for Nov. Election
NOTICE OF VOTER REGISTRATION for the GENERAL ELECTION
TO BE HELD ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2022
Webster Township Hall, 5665 Webster Church Road, Dexter Michigan 48130
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
- · Any qualified elector of Webster
Township who is not already registered may register to vote at the office of the Webster Township Clerk; the office of the Washtenaw County Clerk; a Michigan Secretary of State branch office; online at mi.gov/vote or at another designated state agency. Voters who have already registered may update their registration at mi.gov/vote.
- The last day to register for the November 8, 2022 General Election in any manner other than in-person with the Webster Township Clerk is Monday, October 24, 2022. After this date, anyone who qualifies as an elector must register to vote in-person with proof of residency (MCL 168.497) at the Webster Township Clerk’s office: 5665 Webster Church Rd. Dexter MI 48130.
- · Registration and Absent Voter Ballot Applications can be obtained at the Webster Township Hall, at our website webstermi.us or online at mi.gov/vote and can be returned in person, by mail, placed in the Webster Township drop box, or emailed to the clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGULAR OFFICE HOURS AND SPECIAL ELECTION OFFICE HOURS:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Regular township business hours
- Township Offices CLOSED on Monday, October 10
- Friday, November 4, 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. for registrations and absentee ballots only
- Saturday, November 5, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for registrations and absentee ballots only
- Tuesday, November 8, ELECTION DAY, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., for VOTING and same day registrations.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS PRIMARY ELECTION IS TO VOTE ON THE FOLLOWING:
- · Michigan Governor and Lieutenant Governor
- · Michigan Secretary of State
- · Michigan Attorney General
- · Representative in Congress 6th District
- · State Senator 14th District
- · Representative in State Legislature 48th District
- · Member of the State Board of Education
- · Regent of the University of Michigan
- · Trustee of Michigan State University
- · Governor of Wayne State University
- · County Commissioner 2nd District
- · Justice of Supreme Court
- · Judge of Court of Appeals 3rd District
- · Judge of Circuit Court 22nd Circuit
- · Judge of District Court 14A District
- · Board of Trustees Member, Washtenaw Community College
- · DEXTER Community Schools, Board Member
- DEXTER District Library, Millage Renewal
- · PINCKNEY Community Schools, Board Member
- · WHITMORE LAKE Public Schools, Board Member
- WHITMORE LAKE Public School District, Operating Millage Proposal
- · ANN ARBOR Public Schools, Board Member
- · ANN ARBOR District Library, Board Member
- STATE Proposal 22-1: A proposal to amend the state constitution to require annual public financial disclosure reports by legislators and other state officers and change state legislator term limit to 12 total years in legislature.
- STATE Proposal 22-2: A proposal to amend the state constitution to add provisions regarding elections.
- STATE Proposal 22-3: A proposal to amend the state constitution to establish new individual right to reproductive freedom, including right to make all decisions about pregnancy and abortion; allow state to regulate abortion in some cases; and forbid prosecution of individuals exercising established right.
To comply with the Help America Vote Act (HAVA), voting instructions will be available in audio format and in Braille. All polling locations are accessible for voters with disabilities. Persons with disabilities needing accommodations should contact the Webster Township Clerk’s office at 734-426-5103 or email@example.com. Published in compliance with MCL 168.498(2) of Michigan Election Law.