Webster Twp: PC Public Hearing 4-19-23
WEBSTER TOWNSHIP PLANNING COMMISSION
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 19, 2023, at 7:00 p.m.
The Webster Township Planning Commission will hold a Public Hearing on Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM at the Webster Township Hall, 5665 Webster Church Road, Dexter, MI, to consider following amendment:
- TEXT AMENDMENT 22-ZTA-04:
- · Article 2: Amending the definition for ‘ordinary high-water mark’.
- · Article 9- Multiple Sections: To add a reference to Article 16 – Environmental Regulations for any additional applicable standards.
- Article 16, Section 16.20: Proposed to be amended in its entirety. Changes include revisions to building setbacks for waterfront lots with public sewer connections and reorganization of existing standards, clarifying waiver standards.
Public Hearing and consideration of the proposed amendment to the following sections of the Webster Township Zoning Ordinance:
- Article 16, Section 16.05: To clarify applicability to be consistent with the intent.
Copies of the proposed draft amendment are available at the Township Hall for review. The Planning Commission packet will also be available online at www.webstermi.us a week before the meeting date.
Written comments may be dropped off or mailed in advance to the Webster Township Hall, 5665 Webster Church Road, Dexter, MI 48130 or emailed to email@example.com. All correspondence (including via email) must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 18, 2023. Verbal comments may be heard at the hearing.
Those with disabilities must notify the Township Clerk no less than seven (7) days prior to the meeting so that accommodations may be furnished to satisfy their disability and allow for meaningful attendance.
Webster Township Planning Commission Chairman