Webster Twp: ZBA Public Hearin 10-10-23
WEBSTER TOWNSHIP ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS (ZBA) SPECIAL MEETING/PUBLIC HEARING
Tuesday October 10, 2023, 7:00 P.M.
The Webster Township Zoning Board of Appeals will hold a Special Meeting at the Webster Township Hall, 5665 Webster Church Road, at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 10, 2023, to consider the following requests:
- 23-ZBA-04: 4500 Joy Road (C-03-35-200-008): The webster Township ZBA will continue discussion of the following request. A public hearing was completed on August 21, 2023 for this request. Timothy and Christina Lozier are seeking approval of a dimensional variance for not meeting the minimum front yard setback per section 9.10.D.vi. for construction of their detached garage.
- 23-ZBA-05 7510 Chamberlin Road (C-03-18-100-008): The ZBA will hold a Public Hearing
for this request. Jim and Judy Berlucchi are seeking approval for expanding an existing legal non-conforming single-family dwelling per sec.13.90.I. Expansion and Extension of Nonconforming Structure.
Copies of the application materials and Zoning Ordinance are available at the Township Hall for review during regular business hours or by request. Written comments may be dropped off or mailed in advance to the Township Hall, 5665 Webster Church Road, Dexter, MI 48130 or emailed to Zoningadmin@webstermi.us
- Verbal comments may be heard at the hearing.
- All correspondence needs to be received no later than close of business on Thursday,
October 05, 2023
- Those with disabilities must notify the Township Clerk at least seven (7) days before the meeting to allow time to arrange for any necessary accommodations to satisfy their disability and allow for meaningful attendance.
Jennifer Simonds, Chairperson
Zoning Board of Appeals