CITY OF CHELSEA
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING
Monday, April 15, 2019
311 S. Main St.
Chelsea, MI 48118
Call to Order
Mayor Johnson called the meeting to order at 7:00pm.
Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States
Approval of Consent Agenda
- Meeting minutes of the April 1, 2019 regular meeting
- Approval of Bills
- Temporary Traffic Control Orders
- 2019-10 to 2019-11 (Sounds & Sights Thursday Nights)
- 2019-12 to 2019-16 (Sounds & Sights Festival)
MOVED Hammer SECONDED Feeney to approve the consent agenda. All Ayes. Motion Carried.
Approval of Regular Agenda
MOVED Feeney SECONDED Albertson to approve the regular agenda. All Ayes. Motion carried.
- SRSLY Chelsea Youth Mental Health
- Chelsea Community Education
- Western-Washtenaw Area Value Express (WAVE)
- Utility Rates
1. Proclamation Request – Eagle Scout Thomas Kennings
MOVED Catherman SECONDED Albertson to approve the proclamation to recognize Thomas Kennings’ achievement of the rank of Eagle Scout. All Ayes. Motion Carried.
Presentation – Proclamation to Eagle Scout Thomas Kennings
2. Set Public Hearing Date for City 2019-2020 Budget and Millage
MOVED Hammer SECONDED Feeney to set a public hearing regarding City of Chelsea 2019-2020 budget and millage for May 20, 2019. All Ayes. Motion Carried.
MOVED Hammer SECONDED Albertson to move into Closed Session for the purpose of discussing purchase of real estate. Roll Call Vote. All Ayes. Motion Carried.
MOVED Hammer SECONDED Feeney to move out of Closed Session. All Ayes. Motion Carried.
MOVED Hammer SECONDED Pacheco to adjourn at 8:57pm. All Ayes. Motion Carried.
Approved: May 6, 2019
This is only a synopsis of the Regular City Council Meeting. The minutes in their entirety may be viewed at the Clerk’s Office at 305 S. Main Street, Chelsea, MI or online at www.city-chelsea.org
Laura Kaiser, City Clerk