| 30 sec read |
CHELSEA — State Rep. Donna Lasinski (D-Scio Township) will be hosting a transportation town hall on Saturday, Oct. 19, from 10 a.m. to noon at the Chelsea Senior Center, 512 E. Washington St. in Chelsea. The event will provide an opportunity for residents to learn about the different public transportation options available in western Washtenaw County from a panel of transportation professionals. The panel discussion will be followed by a roundtable listening session. Rep. Lasinski will be joined Chelsea City Counselor Jane Pacheco and various transportation experts.
· State Rep. Donna Lasinski
· Chelsea City Counselor Jane Pacheco
· Washtenaw County Road Commissioner Barb Fuller
· Washtenaw Area Value Express Director Michaelene Pawlak
· Huron Waterloo Pathway Initiative Chair Jeff Hardcastle
Where: Chelsea Senior Center
512 E. Washington St.
When: Saturday, Oct. 19, from 10 a.m. to noon
Rep. Lasinski is available to help constituents with state-level issues or concerns. Contact her office by phone at (517) 373-0828 or by email at DonnaLasinski@house.mi.gov.